Been a little while since I made a new item, so I released a Mermaid, something that has been suggested quite a few times! She is gorgeous with a detailed face, hair and sculpted hands. Will change the title from 'Mermaid Statue I' to 'Mermaid Statue' as there will not be a sequel to her. Only mermaid I will ever make - honest! She has a beautiful figure and is my most dashing humanoid sculpture to date.
Remember this one? No right? It's a dust-covered dragon that hasn't gotten too much love since it was first created. My question was, how to update it without losing it's original look? I played around with it a little until I got a stylized result that I liked. The original subject material was made out of copper, so I tried to reflect that with it's new default texture set. I also included a stone version to honer the original.



Comments
Post a Comment